Saturday, December 06, 2008

Flimsy One

Okay, so I’m here at the mall, waiting for five thirty. Uggghhh. I just can’t help it. You know what? I consider NBS as my second home. Hahaha. It’s just it’s one of the places that I can waste my time in a positive way. I had this quaint opportunity to read those opened books. Talking about free reading…



Okay, So I hate NBS right now. It always ruins my savings account. Blame it for the expensive books. Ack. I just recently brought Michael Crichton’s second to the last novel, State of Fear. This novel is all about global warming, and other environmental issues that had the capabilities to reshape planet earth. Now that would equate to mass destruction. I opt to buy State of Fear than Fairyland since NBS had only one copy left of the former. Dang. If I didn’t buy it, I would always feel culpable for not purchasing Michael Crichton’s wonderful novel. Oh well, I had this great passion when it comes to sci-fi books. I opt to buy an expensive sci-fi novel than on denims and shirts. I saw the 2009 Guinness Book of Records and I read it cover to cover in just thirty minutes. I don’t have a choice. I saw someone reading the yellow-green heavy book. It’s not cover with plastic. Lol. Amazing!


And yeah, because of that yellow-green book, I just found out that Planet Mars has a big frozen lake in one of its unnamed craters. The ice reservoir is quite big and only a biological catalyst has the power to introduce life in this barren planet.


I don’t know what to do next. After Dark’s with me. I’ll just find a comfortable place in this mall. I hate waiting and strolling inside the mall with my backpack.


And kung sino man ang nakabunot sa akin, I want a book. I don’t care if it’s a second hand book, as long as it belongs to the sci-fi category. Non fiction novels about science are also great. But no, any form of gifts is fine to me. I’m flexible and I’m not choosy. Don’t worry!


Nonetheless, what’s important is this: It comes from your heart.


Cheers and Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?