Thursday, December 11, 2008

now it's over now..

How about a round of applause...
Standing ovation...

We deserved it. Exams are finally through. Friday’s gonna be our annual Lantern Parade. For the first time in history, it will be held outside the main campus (which is in downtown). We’re going to rock People’s Park! Rock on!

Christmas break is looming so I guess I should be doing these:

Read lots and lots of books. Today’s the Yuletide season, so I’m hoping for another grand sale in National Bookstore. I’m craving for those sci-fi books and other works of Haruki Murakami. I also want to read Tom Clancy’s Red Rabbit and Philippe Gregory’s The Other Boleyn Girl.

Create themes for multiply. Of course.

Sleep. I badly need this.

Ah great, speaking of Christmas, I still haven’t bought a gift to my manito. Apparently, choosing gifts for men are more difficult and challenging compared to women. Drat. I guess, last minute shopping would be the latest trend in malls nationwide.

I only slept for two hours and just took a nap for three hours when I went home this afternoon. The annual celebration of Deviance was a bit shocking since it was my first time to watch it. I haven’t seen it last year. I’ll just narrate my views about the show later. All I want to do is to have a complete 12-hour sleep.

Power naps/sleeps will just give me a terrible headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?