Monday, October 06, 2008

Push the rewind button please.

I got this survey from Kimmie. HAHAHA. Miss ko na ang kabataan days ko. Those were the days na binabantayan pa ako ni Mama, Papa, Daddy and Mommy sa school, laging tumatakbo at umuuwing amoy araw at higit sa lahat, papagalitan ka ni Mama kasi mas gugustuhin mo pang panoorin ang Captain Planet kesa magaral. Siiigh. Just reminiscing those good old days.


1. What year were you born in?

The year of the Horse - 1990.

2. Which Spice Girl were you when you were young?

I don't know. HAHA. But I have a crush on Baby Spice. HAHAHA.

3. Backstreet boys or NSYNC?

- Neither. I would always rant about how gay they are since I'm pretty much annoyed by my girl classmates, singing and belting those annoying songs. HAHAHA. Okay, so I'm ranting again.

4. Did you watch S Club 7?

Not much. I can't really remember na lahat sila kumanta.

5. Which was your favorite, Sandlot or Little Rascals?

Little Rascals, for sure. HAHAHA

6. Did you ever have light up sneakers?

YEAH! Mom would always buy those trendy sneakers.

7. What was your favorite thing about recess?

The classic Sandwich Spread, peanut butter or cheez whiz with Zest-O orange drink. Carefully laid in my thermos lunchbox. OHA OHA!

8. Cinderella or Snow White?

Both since they're pretty and I would always reverie that I'm the prince. HAHAHA. Loser.

9. Did you wake up really early just to watch cartoons on Saturday (or weekday) mornings?

YES! Back then, Cartoon Network was not 24/7 and it shares with TNT. TNT will finish at around 5 am and by 5.30 am, I would sneak in the living room and watch some cartoons. HAHAHHA. I don't know kung anong cartoons ang pinapalabas ng ganon kaaga. LOL. What a cartoon show ata yun.

10. What was your favorite holiday?

Christmas. OH YES, back then, my ninongs and ninangs would not forget my meek existence, until 2000. I'll hunt you down! And yeah, fave ko rin 'pag birthday ko.

11. Did you ever try to stay up on Christmas just so you could see Santa?

Nope, apparently, I used to believe Santa Shit's existence, but hey, I have already considered my parents as the Santa Clause(s) of my life. I don't need to imagine a fat-bellied man who gives gift during Christmas because my concept in Santa Clause is simple.

12. What grade did you like the best?

Grade ONE and Grade THREE. HAHAHAHA.

13. Ninja Turtles or Power Rangers?

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. I really love Kimberly, Power Ranger Pink. One reason on why I have a crush on Kim back in four. HAHAHAH. I also loved the ALIEN who keeps on muttering the "AIAIAIAIAIAIAII" expression.

14. Which Power Ranger were you?

POWER RANGER BLUE!

15. Did you ever own a Chinese jump rope?

Jump rope lang. HAHAHAHA :)) some sort of an exercise tool every morning.

16. What were your favorite things to eat?

KitKat. My God! HAHAHAHA. Mura pa ang Kitkat noon. Wait, pati BURGER MCDO, HAPPY MEAL. Happy Meal in the mid 90's costs roughly 30 pesos.

17. What was your favorite color?

Blue and Green.

18. Barney or Sesame street?

Neither. MOM hated BARNEY SINCE HE'S A GAY DINOSAUR and Sesame Street? Naaah. I prefer THE LOONEY TUNES.

19. Do you ever miss being a little kid?

Always.

20. Do you wish you were older?

When I was young, I use to wonder what will I look if I'm an adult. Today, I can't imagine myself my looks when I was young. No, there are no apparent changes, except for some physical attributes, i.e., the height, facial hair and more.

21. What was your first pet's name?

Fishy the Goldfish. I murdered him. :))))

22. Who was your best friend in kindergarten?

Kindergarten? Hmmmm.. I think it's Mico, Myles and Jerome.

23. Are you still friends with the person you were best friends with in the 3rd grade?

SHOOOOOOOOOOT. Best enemy ko na siya nung Grade 5. I don't know, back in high school, we don't actually care for each other, not at all.

24. Where did you live when you were 9?

Three kilometers away from Davao International Airport's runway.

25. What was your all time favorite movie?

Local - Princess Sarah Ang Munting Princessa. Di ako nakatulog doon sa Freaky Chaka Doll na scene. Basta yun. Umiyak pa nga ako eh dahil kay Miss Minchin.

International - Titanic. GRABE. SUPER BLOCKBUSTER flick. Lahat ng mga cinemas ng mall, PUROS TITANIC. (Cinema 1 - 8)

26. Which did you like 'Are You Afraid Of The Dark' or 'AHH! Real Monsters?

Are you AFRAID of the DARK, of course. Yung ending nila, parang tradition na. Patayin ang bonfire.

27. Did you watch Rockos Modern Life?

HAHHAHAHAHAHA. No comment.

28. Who was your favorite Rugrat?

Angelica. Yes, Rugrats would bore me to death without Angelica's sinister and bratty presence. "YOU DUMB BABIES!"

29. Did you own a tamagochi?

Of course, yung original pa. HAHAHA. It's a pet chicken and hanggang 8 years old lang ako. LOL.

30. Favorite local TV show?

Marami. First - SINESKWELA. I know, I know, pinanganak na akong Geek. But yeah, it's all worth it. Pati, MARA CLARA. HAHAHA. Naalala ko tuloy ang mahiwagang Diary. Lol. And oh! Pati MULA SA PUSO! HAHAHAHA :)) Gabriel LOVES Via. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?