Sunday, November 19, 2006

All I want for Christmas

Almost a month from now, it's definitely the much-awaited yet the most expensive season of all - the yuletide season or commonly known as CHRISTMAS. We already know the season of sharing, the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. No need for further elaboration. Kahit mga pagan alam nila ang pasko!

Well here are some lists that I want for christmas:

- laptop - probably hindi apple kasi hindi ako mayaman!

- Nokia N70 - looks like it's getting cheaper and cheaper! Yipee!

- an Olympus digicam - I love to take pictures of myself. It's not obvious that I'm vain! Lolz..

- a Yamaha synthesizer - Good lord! my organ is now old, and I love the Yamaha synthesizer; perfect sound quality!

- iPod - what else? you can't resist music!

- The Killers album - I want those desperately!!!!! I wanna buy the original ones

- Lots of money - ang sarap mag-shopping kung maraming pera but it sucks if you're peniless.


I hope that Santa Claus would read my blog! tsk..

Edited and Posted by:

Renz Marione M. Bulseco
11.19.06 - 6.25pm - local time :: +8.00GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?