Saturday, November 18, 2006

Killed by Mediocracy





Jealousy, turning saints into the sea, dwelling through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis, but it's just a price to pay, destiny is calling me, open up my eager eyes, 'coz I'm Mr. Brightside!

Yeah! I really adore THE KILLERS! Men, there cool! I mean, first, I love there song Mr. Brightside then after my good friend, Chin-chin, lent me the cd - there first album! Likewise when I heard there wonderful songs, they're great! With catchy rock tunes, I admit I'm an avid fan of them! Yeehah! How I wish I could have enough money to buy there second album entitled SAM'S TOWN. Cool to be precise.

What's more? I even borrowed Chin-chin's Limited Edition of THE KILLERS album which is in different style of music - Strings and Quartets! Unfortunately it's not available here in the Philippines, only in the US! Sheesh, good thing, I burned the cd and poof! Instant copy of THE KILLERS limited edition album - stings and quartets.

Oh, just wanna plug one important thing: I recommend to read Robert Ludlum's The Sigma Protocol . It's definitely a Ludlum best seller!







Edited and Posted by:

Renz Marione M. Bulseco
11.18.06 - 6.21pm - local time :: +8.00GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?