Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Of Being Optimistic


Again, this week's gonna be a looooong one! Somehow, it's like I feel of quitting or something. It's not like misfortunes and bad lucks occured to me for the past days then, but I feel tired! First of all, since Monday, it feels like hell. Yah, right, my obligation as a student is to study and to comply all those demanding works that the teachers had given to us. Good thing, we finished our written report on Physics way too early.




What's worse is that, in Filipino, our project is quite tedious and expensive. We had to make a project of a sumarized El Fili, one of Rizal's successful yet complicated novels of all. We are required to take a picture of every chapters of the novel (would you imagine thirty-nine chapters?) ugghh! And worse of all, I'm the leader of the group. I know I'm responsible but I tend tto be lazy. You know, the feeling that is being absurd or what?



Tomorrow's gonna be our first unit test in Filipino. Although the coverage is only 6 chapters, still the type of test is very difficult. Imagine, we had to memorize word by word, the dialoguesand everything! Looks like I'm gonna study up to the break of the dawn. Sheesh! I'm so desperate yet I look to the brighter side. Am I pathetic or what? Or just simply I'm deranged? Malapit na akong mabaliw! S**t!!! But, I could still carry on this! Kaya ko to! Aja!

Oh! I've acquired the album of The Killers - Strings and Quartets version! Can't wait to hear it!

Wish me luck tomorrow for the Filipino's test!

Edited and Posted by:

Renz Marione M. Bulseco


11.15.06 - 05.05pm local time :: +8.00 GMT

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:24 PM

    haha! kahit nahihirapan ka na sa life mo,

    matalino ka pa rin chong!

    and ang cute mo pa rin hehehehe!

    Good luck!


    xoxoü

    ReplyDelete

Whatchasay?